5.12.2008

Pardon Me While I Get A Lil Emo.

About 35% of the time I feel as though I am invisible. I am also ~62% sure that if I died I would be able to count on one hand the number of people who would actually be upset and miss me (no need to reminded me that I am dead, and counting will not be necessary). If you are slow, here is another way of explaining how I feel today, I have a large case of the mopeies (they are much more severe than the Mondays) and I am having one of those days where, no matter how many people you are surrounded by, you still feel alone.

whine whine whine....okay moving on.

Today I was sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself when a familar sensation came over me.......... I realized that I needed to pee (don't worry this is relevant). When I got up from the couch to take a break from feeling invisible (even invisible people have too pee), I found that I had a missed a call on my cell phone, when I checked my messages I saw that sister A, (of the two girls I used to nanny for) had left me a message, and when I played that message, this is what I heard."Hi Ella!!!!! Uh I miss you and I want you to have a sleepover tomorrow. And I miss you. AAANNNDDD I love you, BYE.!!!!!! And my sister loves you....BYE!!!!!!. *muffled voice of her mother in the background* Uh, no mom she is not ringing"

She is adoriable, and has good timing?

What are the chances?

No comments: