5.01.2008

Printer, Meet Subway. Subway, Meet Printer.

I feel like life in the office is bleeding straight into everyday life.I work in a small office and we all use one lovely printer. This wonderful printer, like many, has issues. One of its most annoying being that after you ask it to print.......it forgets. So you ask it to please, for the love of god print your spread sheet again and the printer, being a far superior being than myself or any of my co-workers has to think about what it has been asked of it. It weighs its options and carefully thinks about it and finally, FINALLY the second time it decides to print your document......TWICE.

God-damn spiteful technology.

The man who made my sandwich at subway today was much the same way. I asked very nicely for some mayo and he failed to pick up his squirt bottle of mayo and give me a few squirts (thats what she said). So, after he skipped they mayo and went straight to mustard. I asked very nicely again for some mayo and the second time I asked he decided to bless my sandwich with mayo.....TWICE.I just cant escape.

No comments: