5.25.2008

But It Is Tripple Milled!

It's what's on the inside that counts...

...but sometimes the outside is a huge factor in making a decision.

No, finding lovely smelling soaps in fun wrappers is not a hobby, but I felt the need to share this find with you.



I found these soaps at Old Navy while searching for a decent pair of shorts that don't cling to my thighs and flash a lil butt cheek. The price is right ($5 for 2) and the packaging is amazing. The designs on the outside are funky, fresh and clean looking. So, I stocked up and have a few out on the counter for decoration.

Not only are they fun on the inside they smell as good as they look and they can get the grime off the husband's dirty construction wrecked hands. What more could a gal ask for? Island lime (the one pictured) is the husband's pick. My pick, you ask? Sparkling Green Tea.

It is Sunday, get off the computer and go get some!

No comments: