5.16.2008

Check, Check Annnddd Check

Times, they are a changin'

Today is sort of a turning point for me. I am offically done with school, excited for me? Well, then just wait for this. I have also paid off my car! Not excited enough? I made my first financial investment. You are still not excited enough? Bite me, and just let me have my fun instead of worrying about impressing your grumpy mug.

No, but seriously. Today is a major day for me. I finished up with my last final, I opened my window to take my series 7 exam, my car is paid off which makes the husband and I 100% debt free and I have invested in our future in more ways than one andI don't really know where this leaves me. Even though I was a tremendous slacker in college I escaped with a 3.0 and if there was a pie chart of how I spent my time while in school it would look like this......


What I am trying to get at here is that based on my numerous calculations it has just come to my attention that a large portion of my time (aprox. 83%) is going to need to be re-allocated and to be quite honest I have NO idea what I am going to do. For the most part I have no real hobbies, no real intrests and no real plans for how to discover what to do with my time other than trial and error so anyone reading this is going to be comming along for a wild ride and I am open to suggestions. My life is undergoing a major change. From college nanny, to college nanny-newlywed to college EX nanny-newlywed-office intern to college grad with alot of spare time and no sense of what to do with it. My my my, this should be good.



side note and edit: The side note is that the husband is trying to impress me by doing the robot to the flavor of love 3 theme song as I type. How is that not sexy I ask. (should that be a . a ! or a ? I don't know, puncuation escapes me) the edit is that...look, I know that was a crappy pie chart. I did my best, I am working on making a better one, but I don't think any of my non existant readers will care.











No comments: