7.12.2008

On Google Searches

It is on my page, loggin' your stats.....

If you take a gander at the bottom of my page there is a little square that says "blogpatrol". On my page I have a widget that tracks how many people look at this site and a little about them. Nothing too creepy, don't worry. But, I do feel like I have an apology to make after looking at one certian stat that blog patrol alerted me to.

My apology:
To the person who typed the word "Naked girl hiking" into Google search and was directed to my blog, I am sorry (Do the naked girls hiking at least wear a pair of socks under their boots?). I am sorry for the lack of naked girls hiking. I don't know how Google got my site and and naked girls hiking confused. And, to the person who was trying to search for "Naked girls hiding" I just have three questions.

1)Are you the same person who was looking for the naked girls hiking
2)Why are the naked girls hiding?
3)Which is better, a naked girl hiking or a naked girl hiding?Or is that like asking which came first, the chicken or the egg?

I am now off to google naked girls hiding to see what comes up.....other than my blog of course.

1 comment:

iamsheens said...

LOL LOL LOL.....that's funny.

So you mean to tell me that anyone who logs into your blog and does a google search you can see what they are searching?

If that's the case, I need to stop looking up naked girls hiking. lol jk I wish it were me looking it up just for a conversation starter. lol