5.29.2008

A Goal For Costa Rica

I am still trying to avoid all the boring, final, last minute tasks required for travel, so I thought I would hide out here for a bit longer.

Recently the husband bestowed upon me a new lens for my camera as a graduation gift. I am pretty sure when he handed it to me I literally squeeled with delight. It is just an entry level telephoto lens, but I had been lusting after it for awhile so getting my grubby little paws on one for the first time was a thrill, and I have been having fun with it ever since.


See? That grasshopper (it is a grasshopper right?) didn't even know I was there. Thanks to the new telephoto lens I could be far enough away so that he was completly unaware of all the photography sins I am sure I was commiting when I took this picture. SUCKER!

For the most part my bags are packed, and I double, no, tripple checked that the new lens was packed and ready to go in my carry on. My goal (I am reaching here folks) in taking the DSLR to Costa Rica is to get enough decent pictures, so I could order one of these. For those of you that are too lazy too click on the link A) I don't blame you, I am lazy too and B)I will just tell you - They are MOO mini cards and quite frankly they seem like a neat little creation for only 19.99 AND more, if not most importantly they seem like an easy, fun, clean way to keep all of your photos together. Also, it encourages me to get some of these pictures off of my computer and into print. So, I highly doubt that I will come out of this trip 100 photos...

.....but here is to a valiant effort!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can press claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.