11.24.2008

Loose ends

Alright, I have a couple of really random things to share, so stick with me please.

Randomocity #1

You know who you are, I don't. You don't need to fess up, but to the person who hopped onto the computer and eagerly typed in the words "Monster eats naked girl" into Google, in hopes of....well....lets be honest, god only knows what. I am not going to test it out, nothing good can come of it.

Anyways, I am sorry that you were directed to my blog. It must have been a huge disappointment as the only monsters in my life are the socks that come off my filthy construction workers feet. They basically walk themselves to the washing machine. Scary, no?

Randomocity #2

For those of you who don't know me personally and just stumbled across my blog, thank your lucky stars. Thank them because, if you did know me personally you would be pulled into my orbit of adorableness, and you wouldn't be able to escape. Sorry, it's a proven fact. I would have you trapped with my charm, and if you have not taken your meds, or you have had a few drinks, you may even be pulled in with my wit. Okay, maybe that was just me being hopeful. A gal can dream.

Proof:
This year with the whole world being broke (Minus any and all CEO's of corporations who have been bailed out) my immediate family has decided to pull names out of a hat to determine who we are buying gifts for. With 5 siblings, two parents, and a niece who you can't resit buying the world for, the holidays can be pricey, and that is just my side of the family. I offered to be in charge of putting people's names on cards for drawing. But my adorableness over powered all things mundane and boring and I ended up making these....



They are white 3 X 3 envelopes, with the same sized black cards on the inside. I raided the scrapbooking aisle of my local jo-anns and came out with green ribbon, Swarovski crystals and little glue on snowflakes.

You are spared all the details as I don't have the cards done yet. Apparently working with tweezers, toothpicks loaded with glue and millimeter sized crystals isn't the fastest process.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT